Subject: need a zoom tool
From: Ted Nunes
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 23:02:53 -0000

Can someone point me to a tutorial on creating a zoom tool? (for Flash
4--i.e. I'm using Flash 5, but this project has to be saved as 4). I found
a tutorial that demo'd making a zoomable map, but she don't seem to work. I
just want to click on a MC (or click and drag a marquee) and zoom in,
centered on that area. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ted Nunes - Art Director - Duthie Associates, Inc.
tedatduthiemm [dot] com - http://www.nashvillepresentations.com
3310 West End Ave. Ste 575 - Nashville,TN 37203
615-386-3061 - 615-386-3063 (fax)
"Interactive Presentation Systems That Persuade and Train"