Subject: Re: FLASH: Hello! :o)
From: Angelique Gulermovich Epstein
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 03:35:37 GMT

>The links on the right side of the page work just fine for me (Netscape
>4.02, Macintosh). However, for >all the links on the left (Depression,
>Forum, and Links) the stuff from the home page doesn't clear; the
>Also, nothing ever does load, or if >it does, I can't see it.

I'm afraid I must add that if I go to use the links on the right after I've
done anything with the links on the left, the ones on the right don't work
anymore.

A.

Hvart ero that svic ein, er ec sia thicciomz,
etha ragna roc, r�tha menn dauthir?

Is it dream-sight only my eyes behold,
Or Ragnarok, where dead men ride?

--Helgakvitha Hundingsbana II.40