Subject: Re: FLASH: Hello! :o)
From: Rusty Worden
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 18:07:25 GMT

Hey Neil, welcome to the better forum for Flash 3. I'd give you another review on your site but I already have on Delphi.

At 01:13 AM 1/29/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Hey All!
>
>I'm new to this list and I'm finding it very interesting. I've been working in
>Flash now for only a month, I started building a site with the time trial and
>then went out and bought the full product because I was so impressed (and also
>cos I HAD to finish the site once I'd started!)
>
>The site is being created for a Depression forum on Delphi, URL is
>www.clubi.ie/quiddity/wingsofmadness/
>
>I'm learning the program as I go along so please have a look at the site and
>tell me what you think so far! As this is a work in progress these are the
>things I've still to get to, I will list these here just so I don't end up
>looking like a complete dunce! ;o)
>
>The first one was the realisation that I'll have to catch up on Java to make my
>browser test thing look better... I just need to get a script that'll open it in
>a small window in the centre of the screen. If anyone has a Javascript I could
>'borrow' it'd save me a headache!
>
>Everything after the home page hasn't been optimized yet (especially the poetry
>section *cringe*) so please ignore the state of them for the moment! ;o)
>
>Besides that it's just to see if the loading animation works okay. I have it set
>to have a loading bar without using javascript for percentages, basically
>because I can't do java yet. Please tell me how it performs as I won't get to
>test it until tomorrow!
>
>Thanks a million! :o)
>
>Neil
>Dublin, Ireland
>
>P.S. Sorry for writing such a long mail!

Rusty Worden
Web Content Engineer
Cisco Systems
408-527-7587

The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender,
religion, economic status, or ethnic background, is that, deep down
inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.