Subject: Re: FLASH: FLASH . . checking for Mac, NT and 3.0 browsers.
From: Susie Hinchliffe
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 19:57:56 GMT

hiya Daniel
Mac and N4: absolutely fine...the only thing that gets a bit delayed is post
the 'To the Marketing Dept' message (i'm on a fairly lowly - comparatively
speaking - 56k modem)
IE4 gives you the 'enter here' box, goes to the Manley page, then stops - in
fact just went back across and it's crashed - but that's got to be the good
ole Mac & IE 'don't give me any of that detection script rubbish sonny'
problem...
Netscape 3, just to see...gave me a couple of broken jigsaws..went to the
visitors page "you are currently using Netscape 3 etc" so i guess that
works!
give me a shout (metaphorically speaking of course;-) if i can be of any
further assistance )

susie