Subject: Re: FLASH: aliased small fonts
From: Michael Kay
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 21:03:57 GMT

You could set quality to low in the HTML. But this will affect all of your
images.

Another, higher bandwith, alternative is to create the fonts as bitmaps in
something like Photoshop. But then your JPEG quality in creating the
Shockwave movie would have to be set relatively high to retain the
crispness.
--Mike