Subject: FLASH: Flash Presentation
From: Cameron Hickey
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 21:10:21 GMT

I am in the process of building a presentation in Flash. This project
is running right along the lines of something that should actually be
done in Power Point, but my client really wants the added effects
available from Flash. This is the second time I am going through this
type of a production, and I am encountering some problems that I still
have not found any logical way to resolve:

1. Is there a simple/fast way to Change the color/font/size of many
different text blocks throughout out a flash movie?
2. Is there a simple way to scale a movie which was built at an
incorrect resolution (there are bit maps, so scaling in the browser is
not an option).
3. Where is a good solid bit of script for opening a newbrowser window?
Each time I have attempted to do this, I could not get it to work, and I
had two solid JS programmers trying to help me.
4. When importing vector artwork from illustrator, why is it that when
you click on one piece, the other parts become sort of grayed out, and
unselectable. This makes it extremely hard to change the color of a
bunch of vectors at once. (please don't just say I should rebuild it in
Illustrator).

I realize these questions might be better posed to the Flash 4 wish
list, but any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Cameron Hickey