Subject: RE: FLASH: aliased small fonts
From: Curtis Bay
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 21:13:18 GMT

This is an ongoing frustration for me. In the new Authorware and
Director you have the ability to alias type below a certain point size
and hopefully Flash 4 will have the same ability.

When using the following solution create a one-bit (two color only)
bitmap of the text and set the compression (on the image in the library)
to Lossless. This will let you make small, legible text that looks great
as long as you display your Flash movie at a FIXED SIZE.

Curtis