Subject: Re: FLASH: FLASH . . checking for Mac, NT and 3.0 browsers.
From: Daniel Votino
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 21:49:42 GMT

Susie! (thats a shout) =)
I am wondering if the version of Netscape 3 you are using usually views
all Flash material in its present state? I tried a fresh install of N3 and
while I saw the broken plug, going to the help page and intalling the plug
and refreshing made it pop right up. Thanx for your feedback! =)

~daniel owt

Also, does anyone else have IE on a MAC they can tell me if it crashes it
like it did Susie? www.flashbrothers.com thanx again!