Subject: Re: FLASH: checking for Mac,IE browsers.
From: evandamme
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 11:20:59 GMT

Hi Daniel,

No problems onN4.5.(great!)
On IE4 the first time I got the loading button and nothing else, the second
time I got a bit further till the M button but then it stopped on the "over"
stage of the button.Finally the third time it stopped on the "movie button" at
number 3 and the sound looped.
Sorry for my poor english and I hope this will help you in your work.
bye.

G3/2666
cable connection
Switzerland