Subject: FLASH: Any good Flash 3 books??
From: Jay
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 04:46:42 GMT

Hey all.... I'm hoping that somebody can suggest a REALLY good Flash 3 book.
I have been pleasantly pleased with Macromedia Press' "Authorware
Authorized."

I am looking for a book that goes beyond showing how to tween, draw, etc.
I want to learn more about Tell Target and building movies on levels, etc.
Hope somebody can help!! If there isn't one, we all need to get together
and write one.

Thanks everyone!!