Subject: Re: FLASH: Any good Flash 3 books??
From: DragonFly
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 05:34:08 GMT

Randy Anthony wrote:

> Ok um, if you guys don't mind I will retype what I just send in more
> understandable terms and not night gibberish.

Haven't seen any gibberish from you so far.

> That SOUNDS like a very good idea to
> me. Like I said before; I'm a Web Developer, and have access to a few very nice
> servers.

You and Natasha!

> If a few of us more knowledgeable Flashers want to do this,

I'm less knowledgeable about Flash than most here, but this project would be a
Relative Piece o' Cake�.

> let me know if you want to use my space.

Thanks. We'll work that out with you and Natasha.

And HEY JAY, about your original question about Flash 3 books, if you email me an
indication of your interest, I could forward to you a buncha recent posts from here
on the topic.

Ken Sherwood