Subject: RE: FLASH: FLASH & 3D Studio Max??
From: Adam Bruce
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 19:09:22 GMT

>You're just getting delusional again :)
>Just kidding! But no, there's no way to share anything between the two
>programs. Probably the most compatible 3D program with Flash is Adobe
>Dimensions, and I'd barely call it a 3D program.
>
>pete clark
>noram digital media :: a new media firm

To just add to what Pete said, We're doing alot of 3D Studio Max stuff,
as we bought Dimension thinking we could go from MAx to Dimension to
Flash. Well Dimension has only the crudest of modeling tools and no 3D
import ability. So you basicly have to make it in dimension and export
to *.AI and then import into Flash. Rhino 3D has an *.AI export
function, but I don't think Rhino has any animation tools, only
modeling...

-Adam