Subject: RE: [flasher] swf communication
From: Bill Gunter
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:47:54 -0000

Hello all,

I have a main movie called main_movie (I know, real creative)and I have
successfully loaded external swf files into the main_movie. Here is my
problem, now that I have imported an external file how do I get the files to
communicate between each other. Basically in the external file I have a
series of buttons that I want to essentially load and unload other movies in
main_movie, would I solve this using variables? I know that you guys and
gals can help me out and I would much appreciate it.
Thanks and have a good day,
Bill
iStream Interactive