Subject: Re: [flasher] Search engines and Flash
From: Helen Triolo
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 20:01:51 -0000

Well you shouldn't have to be happy about it, but yes, that's one of the
drawbacks of an all-Flash site on the web. Internal links don't get
followed by search engines (unless they are Flash-based engines -- I
think there's one such but I can't remember or find its URL).

Regards,
Helen
i-Technica � http://i-technica.com � 301.424.6037
developer resources: http://i-technica.com/whitestuff