Subject: Re: [flasher] set .scroll text field without buttons?
From: Ofir A.
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 12:06:26 -0000

hi catherine

there shouldnt be any problem using an mc to make the scrolling.
you can see an example for that in that link - it demonstrate the use of
automatic scrolling, and dragable scrolling too (incase you are interested
in that too)

http://www.flashkit.com/movies/Scripting/Other/Word-lik-Ofir_Avr-2707/index.
shtml

ofir