Subject: RE: New SwfSaver (Shockwave Flash screen saver)
From: Dave McKeague
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 17:34:24 +0100

Sorry about getting in late on this thread but.... Is there another
process in which to create a screen saver other than with CINEMAC?
Furthermore, is it possible to use just Flash as the development tool,
and not be limited to importing Flash 2 docs in to Director to create SS
via C CINEMAC?

David McKeague
Lead Multimedia Designer
USWeb