Subject: Flash activex and an Intranet
From: Dandeneau David
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 21:47:17 +0100

I am sure that this question has probably been asked before,but here it
goes any ways. We have pages on our intranet that were developed using
flash. The thing is is that only the IS group has intenet access, so the
scripts that we had included to automatically install the plugin, can't
get past the proxy server on a regular users machine. We tried to go to
macromedia and find the files, but were unsuccessful....
Thanks in Advance,
David Dandeneau
US Filter