Subject: Re: New Browser Window: 2 Questions
From: Colin Moock
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 15:32:47 +0100

flasheratshocker [dot] com,Internet writes:
>> 2) How do I enable the user to close the new window when she/he is
>done
>> filling out the form and wants to return to the Flash site?
>Yes, using Javascript, I think it is covered in Colin's Tech Note.

You'd call a function from your movie or html file that closes the
window. Try:

function exit(){
self.close()
}

you can also use window.close() or just close(). Or you can rely on
people to use the little "X" at the top of the window ;)

For reference, the info JC refers to above is at:
http://colinmoock.iceinc.com/webdesign/flash/

cheers,
Colin