Subject: Re: FLASH: NEED MAJOR HELP With FONT!!!!!
From: Brian Drake
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 02:08:06 +0100

If you just can't get it into flash, setup up your text in freehand and convert to paths before exporting/copying to flash.

Chris Jester wrote:

I have a font called MS Sans Serif that I am desperately trying to use. It's in my fonts folder, yet every time I open Flash it never shows up?

Any ideas?

Jester

-- "I don't want a job. All I want to do is train monkeys." - Justin Drake

Brian Drake
Web Developer
Juxt Interactive
brianatjuxtinteractive [dot] com