Subject: FLASH: staying on a frame until a sound finishes
From: Hudson L. Ansley
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 01:20:34 +0100

I could not find the answer to this in the docs or searching online, but
I'm a bit of a newby in flash (and new to this list).

Is it possible in flash 4 to stay on a frame until a streaming sound
finishes playing, then move on to the next frame without user interaction?
If so, how?

I'm trying to put up a presentation with narration which we need to take
advantage of the MP3 format and streaming. I need to wait on a frame until
the narration for that frame finishes. Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Hudson

p.s. - Can past flasher list postings be searched online?