Subject: Re: FLASH: webtv
From: Jason
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 08:01:47 +0100

Hi

They support 3 on the Plus version. Their machines are supposed to upgrade
automatically...
For Flash 4 compatibility, please wait for Flash :-(
They announced Flash 3 cpompatibility the same day Flash 4 came out.

Jason

James wrote:

> Looks like webtv only support flash 1 and 2, not even 3 yet. Any plans
> that they'll be supporting 3 or 4 across the board? Perhaps we can give
> them a "push"....

-- Around the world in 12 songs with Boowa and Kwala -
http://www.boowakwala.com
A big blue dog and a strange yellow animal will help kids with their first
clicks on the internet.
Every month during 1999 kids will find a chapter of their tale, a song,
some games and the Boowa and Kwala Club.

Le tour du monde de Boowa et Quoila en 12 chansons -
http://www.boowaquoila.com
Nos deux adorables personnages, Boowa et Quoila, accompagnent les
tout-petits pour leur premiers pas sur l'internet.
Des animations, de la musique, des bruitages, des surprises a cliquer...
Parfait pour les tout-petits !