Subject: Re: FLASH: Request aid from MAC, IE 4.5 & Netscape 4.6 users.
From: Virgil Vergara
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 12:03:30 +0100

Hello Daniel,

I checked out your site using IE 4.5 on a Mac and with the latest plugin for
Flash.

Music played fine and didn't find anything wrong with it. A problem occurred
though with the welcome text animation being typed across the screen. At
times it would just stop typing and although the music still played the
welcoming text would animation would be in stand still motion. I also had
problems with the links. I would try to access the link but somehow it
doesn't want to work.

Virgil