Subject: RE: FLASH: Inserting a MC
From: Vega, Eric
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 18:28:21 +0100

Yes. I am messing around with some of the actions in the keyframe now & I
can get it to run using load Movie, however, since it is only a MC and not
another .swf file, I get an error that it can't find the url but it does
play. Maybe I need to use Tell Target, I haven't had a chance to delve deep
into that action yet.

Eric Vega