Subject: RE: FLASH: Request aid from MAC, IE 4.5 & Netscape 4.6 users.
From: Frederico
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 21:37:02 +0100

Daniel,

It now loads just fine, but, once again, it hard-crashed a perfectly
stable (virgin OS and browser parts) Mac when closing the window
containing the main SWF. This behavior is just not normal. Is your MIME
set? Maybe you should re-export the SWF, also, it may be slightly
corrupt.

I haven't had this many crashes in one day, or even one month in longer
than I can remember (when not running Alphaware and crashing on purpose).
Frankly, I'm afraid to go back there and test anything else! I'm playing
hell on the hard drives and directories of our BetaMac (Mac setup purely
for running every known OS and every browser release). Luckily, it is
built for just that purpose, and we regularly auto-erase/format the
drives and auto-restore from backups.

This is one dangerous site you've built, Mr Voltino. (;

Seriously, I'll hit it one more time if you want to reexport the SWF, and
verify that the host page is uploading in pure ASCII.

Frederico

~Following Apple's lead in producing compelling machines people want
to buy, Microsoft's next major release of Win 2000 will now offer the
'Blue Screen of Death' in five tasty new colors.~

--[adapted from] David Puett

Think Imitation? Think Innovation. Think Different.