Subject: Re: FLASH: import movie sequences
From: brzys
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 01:49:13 +0100

Well Hiro,

I know the hard way to do this, and I hope some else has a better way, but
here goes!

Things you will need:

GifBuilder
PhotoShop
Streamline, mine is anient, only works in black and white!
Illustrator
SimCity 3000, just in case you're pulling your hair out and you really need
a break, a good suggestion for distraction, or read email from the list
another good distraction!

Open movie in GifBuilder, open PhotoShop, click on first frame copy and
paste into Photoshop, convert to grayscale, take the contrast all the way up
as far as it will go. Adjust the brightness so you can see details but it
eliminates unnecessary noises. Convert to bitmap. Export as bitmap, black &
white. Open Streamline, open exported bitmap, let streamline do it's
thing... you can adjust the settings to your specifications, more
details/less details, etc. Open Illustrator, open streamlined movie in
Illustrator, save as eps, save as ai., (one's a backup), import into Flash,
Wala! Now do that 59 more times and take frequent breaks!

Mary Brzys