Subject: A newbie question - Great book to prevent 50 newbie questions.
From: WEBMASTER
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 18:07:21 +0100

Folks,

Here goes the typical request. We bought Flash 3.0 and I have done the
demo inside of it, so I am familiar with the terms and the process and the
fundamentals. Not sure where to begin though to start a website navigation
system based on flash. Didn't see that in there..

First and foremost we want to build an introduction, then turn the
introduction into the navigation. What books are avialable to walk you
through the advanced steps of Flash. I have seen several Flash 2.0 books
available on Amazon.com. Hoping someone here has seen a 3.0 book come out
as fast as their release did. Or if you have a website that goes
step-by-step. I have looked for user groups in the San Diego area, and no
such look. Looked for classes in the San Diego area and once again - no
luck!

Sgt Jason A. Collier
www.sdo.usmc.mil
Depot Webmaster, ComRel/Media Chief, MCRD San Diego
619-524-8713
webmasteratsandiego [dot] usmc [dot] mil

"Only two things are certain: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not
sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein