Subject: Re: Berny's Interactive Adventure
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 19:24:05 +0100

Really terrific. Just a possibilitiy that "anomalies" is not the best
word choice for the objects to search for. Something like "differences"
might be more easily understood, especially by children. All other
english was fine. And thanks for doing an english version.
Also when I let it time out I got a javascript error-

JavaScript Error: http://www.cle.net/berny/chapitreII/jeuA.htm, line
180:

MyTEMPS is not defined.

No crash, loaded fine.
Win95, netscape 4.03, 28.8 modem

Dorian
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too