Subject: Java and Flash
From: Troy M. Gilbert
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 17:32:31 +0100

Has anyone worked with Java using Flash as the rendering engine? If so, I'd
be interested in sharing ideas... I'm preparing to put together an
informational website on Flash, Java, HTML, JavaScript, and other
cross-platform, on-line technologies for interactive entertainment (i.e. I
want to make flashy games that everyone can play against everyone else in
real time).

Thanks,
Troy.
Troy M. Gilbert