Subject: Re: EPS error!
From: John Dowdell
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 21:15:10 +0100

At 6:30 AM 6/30/98, Samiech Alloush wrote, in part:
> I have a problem. I have made a drawing in Freehand 8.0.
> Now I want to export it so that I can use it in Flash!

It's good to vary variables... try more than one file, try more than one
exchange format. Starting with simple files first is a way to remove file
complexity or file content from the equation.

In FreeHand 8 you can always export as SWF for export. You can also save
out from any version of FreeHand in various .AI formats, which can then be
translated into Flash.

jd