Subject: Re: Gabocorp (wish list)
From: Aaron Salo
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 22:15:45 +0100

At 03:34 PM 6/30/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Gabo did some nice stuff when Flash was new, but
>has fallen behind.

A symptom of being commercially successful is not having the time to mow
your own lawn. When I see breathtaking bleeding edge eye candy that is
obviously the product of many hours of love and art and craft on someone's
home page, I draw the conclusion that this person is out of work and has no
paying gig to focus those talents on.

My inner conspiracy theorist conjectures that Gabo never had a paying gig.
By marketing himself as an elite, he got a ton of attention and plenty of
paying work. Voila. He no longer has time to update. Now others will follow
in turn.