Subject: Re: FLASH: A possible bug in flash4? [Actionscript - GetProperties]
From: Gabriel
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:03:28 +0100

Hi

thinking it over , I guess the second solution
was to animate your rotation in an MC in the 'classical' manner,
and then showing the approriate frame according to the rotation angle.

I have to admit, this would be more comfortable
then my 1st solution, and gives you the oppertunity to squeeze and
twist your grafics like you want to.

But then, you have to preload this movieclip too,
which of course is bigger in size then a singleFramed one

Im still wondering what s wrong with :

http://www.virtualheaven.de/~gabriel/flashlinx/Bug_Rotate_2.html ?

__ga