Subject: Re: AW: MIME Warning (was: Re: FLASH: Eclipse)
From: Marc Hoffman, Poison Dart Frog Media
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 23:16:20 +0100

At 06:35 PM 6/30/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Will be a hard piece of work, to convince my administrator, to do this. I
>know him :-(. He really doesn�t like Flash at all. But I�ll do my very best.
>
>Kalle

If you need an outsider to suggest the MIME set, we can arrange it so you
don't have to be in the middle. Is the URL known to the public?

Marc Hoffman

marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com (mailto:marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com)
Flash3 Portfolio: <http://www.dartfrogmedia.com/sampler>, featured
in Flash 3 Web Animation, by Ken Milburn.