Subject: Re: new features list for flash 3
From: Paul Hagwood
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 15:05:54 +0100

>> Also how about mouseover actions that make things change in other
spots
>> within the flash file. (i.e. I rollover a circle and a square in the
>> corner changes to a block of text.)
>>
>can be done already youe put the text in the over state of the button

Yes...but that's only within that Button. What if you want to have a
rollover feature within a button but have a completely separate graphic
in a different part of the movie change also? I suppose it could be done
by including both graphics within that one button, but then it makes it
more of a pain in the *beep* to move or change the other graphic. I
think Flash is eventually going to need some sort of lingo scripting.