Subject: FLASH: Load Movie - Need help
From: Sienna
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 21:25:02 +0100

Hi everyone. I'm working on a rock radio station's site and so far
everything is going ok. The MAJOR problem i'm having is with all the
sounds they want, the movie is huge!

I broke it down into the following movies:
Stage
Navigation (main)
Navigation (other)
Intro to B93

Those are the 4 movies that make up the main stage but if I put all the
frames on one stage, the file is to huge and is ok for T1's but not for
everyone else.

I put each movie in its own HTML file but I though load movie would take
each movie begining with the stage and stack the other movies on top so it
would look like I had the original movie only in layers.

My stage just sits there with no navigation buttons so I put all the movies
back on one stage just to have something!

When you all are talking about loading movies on levels, do you mean Flash
levels or HTML levels such as what Dreamweaver does by stacking layers on
the same HTML page? If it does refer to levels in the HTML file then what
about ppl who use browsers that dont support layers?

I would really appreciate a step by step tutorial someplace to explain what
load movie and unload movies mean.

Thanks in advance, Sienna