Subject: Re: FLASH: OT : Flash + Beatnik
From: Sienna
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 16:37:04 +0100

I tried to install Beatnik but apparently it doesn't like my browser. I
even downloaded it and manually installed it. Still no luck, says i don't
have it installed when I go to the sites that are in the showcase.

I'm using IE 5.0 Perhaps it's not compatible? If I were to incorporate
Beatnik with Flash, I'm wondering if it would be to complicated for people
to figure it out and just leave (like I did) I don't want them to leave my
flash site because of Beatnik.

Is Macromedia working on a better way to present Audio that doesn't slow
down our streaming? Guess I'm a die hard fan of Macromedia products and
will wait for them to come out with a solution.. heheheh :)