Subject: FLASH: morphing letters to numbers
From: Henk van Rijssen
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 17:38:10 +0100

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with morphing numbers into letters. It's nt the
morphing itself that is causing a problem as the presentation Flash makes
from it.

When I have a letter A and morph that one in a letter B everything works as
expected.
But when morphing the same letter A into a number 2 something strange happens.
During the shape tweening it looks like I created a tween between the
(bold) letter A and the outlined number 2 (while the number 2 itself was
bold too :-)
It looks this way till the forelast frame. When reaching the last frame
(which is the keyframe in which I placed the number 2) the two is presented
normal.
>From one reaction I received on this problem it seems to be not only my
problem.
Is there kind of cure or work around for this ??

Henk van Rijssen
ROC de Amerlanden