Subject: RE: [flasher] RE: create projector
From: JGL
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:10:51 -0000

>. . . scaling is disabled but I can still hit the maximize
button and maximize the projector window which I do
not like . . .

You'll need third party tool to take care of that.Flashjester or SWFStudio
may have that feature.

>And still one of my question remained unsolved, that
is, if I have use fscommand ("showmenu", "false"); in the beginning of
my first frame, how do I create a projector.

Try File>Publish Settings

It's too early in the morning for me to try and answer your last question as
there are probably a multitude of ways to accomplish that. Besides, I try to
avoid preloaders at almost all costs. You could check some online resources
like flashkit.com for that effect.

jgl