Subject: Re: [flasher] sitecheck: WhoIsFlora.net
From: Anthony Smith
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 01:06:59 -0000

on 28/3/01 8:34 AM, Travis Alber at talberatorganic [dot] com wrote:

> Hey there --
>
> I'd like someone to have a look at my site http://www.whoisflora.net
> and shoot me some feedback.
>
> It's an interactive narrative I've been working on for some time. I
> look forward to hearing what people think (especially from the
> outside...).

heya man

i really liked your site .... there was something very haunting about it,
reading a dead womans very personal thoughts... i liked the music to.. and
would have liked it to play for that little bit longer ( maybe loop twice or
something ) .. as it took a a while to explore the pages and the music added
so much...

i only found 5 areas too? are their more? is their going to be more ? :)

anywayz .. i liked very muchly

8_b!t_b@y