Subject: Re: [flasher] dynamically changing frame rate
From: Muzak
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 01:50:10 -0000

There's no action for changing a movie's frame rate. A workaround is to load a movie in a higher level that contains a 1 second
empty sound file which is set to stream. Also set this movie to the frame rate you want.
Because Flash wants to keep pace with the streaming sound, it will change frame rate to the loaded movie's FPS.

hth,
Muzak