Subject: Re: [flasher] Sound Loop Problem
From: DRMRLPLS
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 05:25:43 -0000

I don't know if Flash 5 carries over the same bug from Flash 4 but I
discovered that putting a sound in the very first frame of a movie clip might
cause that sound to play at other times for no good reason. If you find that
you have sounds playing that you didn't ask for, try moving any sound in
frame 1 to frame 2 and that should eliminate that mess. I noticed it mostly
on larger files.

Andrew

<< sometimes it would happen when there wasnt even that sound used in the
movie.. it would just start and loop over itself.. >>