Subject: importing images/file sizes
From: Jason M Barnett
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 16:49:53 +0100

Hey y'all.

I have this company that wants me to use flash 3 and also use their
images (jpg/gif) in the movie. Now, this makes the swf files over 100-200K!
Which, is very slow for their customers dialing in. The reason for this
hassle is that this site must look and interact just like a CD they have
out. So there is no flexibility hardly. Could anyone help with an way to
import images and keeping swf file size < 100 K? or is their a macromedia
product that i can import them into to make them usefull in Flash? Like
maybe Fireworks, is this an option?

-j.dog