Subject: Movie to Movie
From: Jeffrey Hammer
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 17:45:25 +0100

I have been reading some interesting posts about moving from movie to movie
and I was wondering if someone could help me out. I have a multi movie
presentation that users navigate around via buttons with actions attached
to them. Sometimes movies do not finish loading or just stop, saying "1
item left to download" or they just stop. I have tested on Macs and PCs, IE
and Netscape. All ar erratic, even within a few minutes of testing.

The URL is www.proteus1.com/jhouse. If anyone wants to take a look and let
me know what happens to them of they have some tips on making an
interactive presentation, I would love to hear them.

Also the application is being served from a Mac server. Thanks.

hammer