Subject: Re: flash generator
From: John Dowdell
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 19:07:26 +0100

At 9:51 AM 5/13/98, David Owen wrote:
>I am wondering if anyone has any more information about Flash
>Generator, specifically if it is able to interface with server
>technologies such as SQL databases and Java Servlets.

The demos are the main source today. Towards summer we'll see more. I know
there's been discussion about various data inputs, including SQL, but I'm
not sure how the actual first release will play out yet.

The following article has some more info, including expected price range:
http://www.netinsider.com/story/TWB19980415S0017

jd

Private email options: http://www.macromedia.com/support/priority.html
Entertainment on the web: http://shockrave.macromedia.com/