Subject: Re: flash generator
From: Andrew Ayres
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 19:34:16 +0100

I would love to have some more info (already seen the site, sent my form,
and emailed MM sales) on Flash Generator too, as I have a couple of
projects lined up that could use it, but I need more info, a beta eval
version and shipping dates and prices, in order to make those decisions.
Can anyone at MM give us an insider's lowdown on what's going on?

regards, Andrew