Subject: Re: Wacom owners..(MM)
From: John Dowdell
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 21:38:20 +0100

At 6:50 AM 5/13/98, Dave Smith wrote:
> Ever since Ive installed the beta of Flash3, Ive had problems
> with my Wacom tablet. When I try to use the paint tool it sends
> a painted line across the screen.

My little Wacom pad is fine on my Win95 box, if that's of help.

If you're seeing problems on one setup, two good things to check would be
whether a change to Wacom driver versions changes things, and whether a
change to the monitor resolution changes things.

No firm lock, at least from me, sorry. The folks in the Flash newsgroup
would be better at tracking hardware conflicts than me though. (It would be
best to reconfirm with the final release, as well.)

jd

Private email options: http://www.macromedia.com/support/priority.html
Entertainment on the web: http://shockrave.macromedia.com/
Luscious web graphics: http://www.macromedia.com/software/fireworks/