Subject: synchronized sound
From: Jennifer Perrier
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 22:44:23 +0100

Prepare for novice question!

When I made my latest movie, and show it at home (ISDN) or at work (I'm on
the same network as the server) or in someone else's office, the music
doesn't end at the same time. How do I make sure that background music
always lasts for a certain number of frames? Is this even possible? Is
this not working since I haven't added the "loading movie" phase at the
beginning of the movie? Sorry I don't have a URL to offer, but I'm not
quite ready to expose this to the world yet. If anyone has any ideas to
offer or some hints, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks!!

Jennifer Perrier
jperrieratblocktrading [dot] com