Subject: Re: Macromedia Conference Japan 98
From: David Mendels
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 05:02:40 +0100

Ben,

I will be there, as will the Flash Product Manager and the Director of
Product Management for the Design in Motion Suite, FreeHand and Fireworks.
Should be a great show. Don't know my schedule yet, but I am sure you will
see a bunch of us from Macromedia US--come say hello.

Yoroshiku,

David
Macromedia