Subject: Re: Quality Control
From: Jason Nugent
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 13:21:01 +0100

Hey Hayden,

What I think is happening is that the first flash movie, which
displays in high quality, is less complex than the second one, which
displays in low quality.
If your quality setting is set to 'AUTOHIGH' flash will start the
animation off in high quality mode and then drop it down to low quality
if the frames per second rate dips below a certain point. If you want to
force it run in high quality set the quality mode to 'HIGH' and it will
stay there.

Hope that helps,

Jason

On Thu, 14 May 1998, Hayden UK wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a problem with an SWF file made using flash2. On my web page there are
> two SWF files, one displays at high quality (which is good) and the other
> displays at low quality (which is bad). However, i created the SWF files at
> the same time with the same settings so i can't understand why this is
> happenning. Has anyone else had trouble like this, or am i doing something
> wrong?
>
> Hope you can help
>
> Hayden

Jason Nugent, BSc(Hons)
ap958atchebucto [dot] ns [dot] ca "Beneath this canvas monochrome
Certified Webmaster Wrapped in the shroud of this grey home
I'll paint a picture all my own
I'll paint a picture"
Live to ride,
Ride to Live. -Anacrusis