Subject: hey...
From: Dave Knight
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 13:32:36 +0100

Just a quick thought... is it possible to tween the location of the
centerpoint of an instance in Flash3? I got thinking about it because I
just read the original post about making a square 'step' into a new
position... it could be done a lot easier, and with a lot more potential
for cool effects if we are able to change and tween the centerpoint of an
instance. My memory sucks, however, and I can't recall whether the
centerpoint needs to be changed in the original symbol.

Regarding the idea of a flasher-L animation festival, I'm all into it, but
I can't say for sure that I'd have any extra time to contribute... I
really like the idea of us banding together to do something cool... we may
represent most of the flash experts around... I wonder how many others
there are...

brodu (aka dave)
the stupid

anybody out there got ICQ? If not, go to http://www.mirabilis.com and get
it. It is a very worthwhile little app, if you don't mind recieving
messages from people on your workstation from time to time.

remember: me = dave = Brodu ICQ# 9179101