Subject: resize in IE4
From: Larry Tucker
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 16:07:26 +0100

I have a flash movie that I've been working on, that resizes fine in
Netscape but not in IE4. I have a sketch of a guitar that is only half of
the guitar, but flush against the left border. Strings are plucked and
notes come out etc. I really like the effect, except when opened in IE4
when the window is large, I have a lot of space against the left hand side,
outside of the work area. I get it to the right in Netscape and IE4, but I
expected that and designed for it. In IE4 it shows a lot of space outside
the work area. Is there something wrong with my <OBJECT> tag? Any ideas?

Thanks,
Larry